Ochsner Health Announces Clinic & Urgent Care Re-Openings Following Hurricane Ida
Select facilities now welcoming patients in GNO and on the Northshore
Ochsner Health announces the reopening of the following health centers, clinics, and urgent care locations following Hurricane Ida.
Ochsner Urgent Cares
- Ochsner Urgent Care – Mid-City, 4100 Canal St., New Orleans
- Location has reopened with daily hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ochsner Urgent Care and Occupational Health – Covington, 111 Greengate Dr. B
- Location has reopened with daily hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ochsner South Shore Region Clinics
- Ochsner Health Center - Lake Terrace, 1532 Robert E. Lee Blvd., New Orleans
- Location has reopened with a focus on primary care needs for our community.
- Ochsner Health Center - Mid-City, 411 N Carrollton Ave #4, New Orleans
- Location has reopened.
- Ochsner Imaging Center, 1601 Jefferson Hwy., Jefferson
- Location has reopened with limited services.
- Ochsner Center for Primary Care and Wellness, 1401 Jefferson Hwy., Jefferson
- Location will open Friday, September 3.
- Ochsner Health Center for Children, 1315 Jefferson Hwy., Jefferson
- Location will open Friday, September 3.
Ochsner North Shore Region Clinics
The following clinic locations are currently open:
- Ochsner Health Center – Covington, 1000 Ochsner Blvd.
- Ochsner Health Center – Slidell, 2750 Gause Blvd. E
- Ochsner Health Center for Children – Covington, 100 Ochsner Blvd.
- Ochsner Health Center for Children – Slidell, 2370 E. Gause Blvd.
- Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore, 100 Medical Center Drive, Slidell
- Ochsner Health Center – Franklinton, 2219 Main Street, Ste. B
- Ochsner Neurosciences Institute – Slidell, 1341 Ochsner Blvd.
- Ochsner Orthopedics Health Center – Slidell, 104 Medical Center Dr.
- Ochsner Slidell Memorial Hospital Podiatry, 1150 Robert Blvd., Suite 190
- Ochsner Specialty Health Center One – Slidell, 1850 Gause Blvd. E
- Ochsner Specialty Health Center Two – Slidell, 105 Medical Center Dr. #202
- Ochsner Vision Center – Slidell, 105 Medical Center Dr. Ste 202
- Ochsner Women's Health Center – Slidell, 105 Medical Center Dr. Ste 205
- St. Tammany Cancer Center - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center, 900 Ochsner Blvd., Covington
For clinic visits, patients are asked to check appointment availability online at www.ochsner.org or access your MyOchsner patient portal. Urgent care locations will accept walk-ins.
Ochsner Virtual Care
Patients are encouraged to use Ochsner Anywhere Care, which connects patients to Ochsner physicians via virtual visits. Ochsner Anywhere Care users can instantly connect with providers through a secure, interactive video via their smartphone, tablet or personal computer from home, work, or on the go. It’s an integrated and streamlined experience delivered through a free Ochsner Anywhere Care mobile app on iOS or Android or online through a computer www.ochsner.org/anywherecare.
Ochsner Health is offering free urgent care telemedicine visits via Ochsner Anywhere Care to Louisiana and Mississippi residents who have been displaced due to Hurricane Ida through Monday, September 6. Impacted individuals can visit with a doctor on their phone, tablet, or computer 24/7 by using the code IDA. One free behavioral health visit is also included with this offer with the code IDATherapy.
Ochsner patients can have confidence that their medical records are safe and available via MyOchsner as well as at any Ochsner location. Ochsner has an electronic medical record system and can offer continuous care regardless of where you see an Ochsner doctor.
Ochsner is committed to serving its community during this difficult time and fully appreciates the support of its dedicated staff.
For more information and the latest information on re-openings, please visit www.Ochsner.org/weather. Follow Ochsner Health on social media: Facebook (Ochsner Health), Twitter (@OchsnerHealth) and Newsroom (news.ochsner.org) for updates as additional information becomes available.
About Ochsner Health
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 900,000 people from across the globe in 2020, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana’s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 32,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org.